2. Description of the Services
The Company publishes Company Content (as defined below) on the Blog and updates such content from time to time.
The Blog is interactive i.e. the Company allows users to leave comments relating to the Company Content (as defined below).
3. Use of the Services
The User must use the Services in the respect of privacy, intellectual property and copyright interest of others. The User must be respectful of other users when using the Services.
4. Content published on the Blog by the Company and by other users of the Services
The User understands and acknowledges that by using the Services, he/she may be exposed to information, data, texts, advice, opinion, statement, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted from a variety of sources, and in particular from other users of the Services (the “Content”), and that the Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services, or for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to the Content. For the avoidance of doubt, the User agrees that he/she will not hold the Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that he/she may have access via the Services.
If the User believes any materials on the Services infringe a copyright, notices that any user of the Services is not respectful of other people or notices any unacceptable behavior by any other user of the Services, the User may report such activity to the Company by sending a written notice that at a minimum contains information reasonably sufficient to enable the Company to determine the content subject of the infringing activity, to the Company at email@example.com.
5. Content submitted or made available on the Blog by the User and User’s conduct
The Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information, data, texts, advice, opinion, statement, messages or other materials originates. Therefore the User, and not the Company, is solely responsible for the User’s Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that the User upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. The Company does not control the User’s Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User’s Content.
The User agrees not to use the Services to publicly post, publicly publish, privately transmit or otherwise make available to other users of the Service, any Content which, including, but not limited to:
- is defamatory, tortuous, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party
- violates right of privacy of others;
- is threatening, harassing or harmful;
- harms minor in any way;
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of other party like phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers,…;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
- the User does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
The User agrees not to:
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass the Company’s robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law;v
- use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute any Content available on the Blog;
- resell use of, or access to, the Services to any third party.
The User acknowledges that the Company is not required to pre-screen or screen and monitor any Content but shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, screen and review at any time the Content and/or the User Content, and if any, delete or remove any Content and/or User Content or any part of the Content and/or the User Content, without notice.
If the User believes any materials on the Services infringe any of the items listed above, the User may report any such activity to the Company by sending a written notice that at a minimum contains information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to determine the content subject of the infringing activity, to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Termination of Access
The Services may contain, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet sites not maintained by the Company. The Company recommends the User to be careful when the User follows these links and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of these sites. The Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such other Internet sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Services, the Company does not control the content of these Internet sites. The User therefore acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such other Internet sites or services.
9. Proprietary Rights of the Company
10. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if the Company is otherwise found to be liable to the User in any manner, then the aggregate liability of the Company by claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed one hundred Euro (EUR 100).
12. General information